Please email email@example.com for discounted condo rental rates lower than the rates available through the Chula Vista Resort! We own two of the Wisconsin Dells Condos available for rent at the Chula Vista Resort and Water Park. You can only get the discounted rates by contacting us directly.
Please check the calendar to see if your requested dates are available. Please contact the resort directly at www.chulavistaresort.com if your dates are not
available. Because I offer discounted rates, I only rent weekend nights (Friday and Saturday nights) together.
Rates change regularly depending on the number of bedrooms you are requesting, the number of nights you are requesting, the time of year, the day(s)
of the week, school schedules, occupancy rates, etc. Please feel free to use the form below or email me to provide the following information:
1. Check in date
2. Number of bedrooms requested
1 bedroom – maximum capacity 6
2 bedroom – maximum capacity 8
3 bedroom – maximum capacity 14
3. Check out date
If you are interested in a reservation, the following takes place:
1. I secure a reservation number from the Chula Vista Resort at the rates/dates we agree to. I need to secure this reservation for you because the rates are
discounted from the rates normally offered by the resort.
2. You call the Chula Vista Resort to provide your address, number of guests and ages, and a credit card number to confirm the reservation. The resort will
charge one nights stay as a deposit. You do not pay me directly.
3. You check in at the condo building lobby like all other condo guests and you are ready for your stay in my condo.
4. The condo is available by 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and check out time is by 10:30 a.m. on the day of departure. The water park passes are available at 12:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and last until the end of the day on the day of check out.
You will receive a response within 24 hours. Please note that if you do not receive a response within 24 hours a technical error (i.e. blocked email) may have occurred and I would ask you to try again. We will always respond to your request